Friday, December 30, 2011

Sock Curlz!...

 I have found this fun site called Pinterest... well, it has done some good and bad things for me! I was spending a LOT of time on there just looking at all the fun things to make and try. I have since quite getting on there so much... but, while I was really into it, I saw this fun thing to try with Rachel!

She really like to have curly hair, she is just afraid of getting burned by the curling iron. So, we gave it a try.
 You are supposed to divide your hair into 2 sections and then wrap each section around a sock and then tie it in a knot... Well, Rachel has so much hair, so I did 3 sections... I should have done 4!
So this is what it looked like before she slept on it!
She was so excited to go to bed with socks in her hair!
This is how it turned out! I probably could have done them a little tighter along with the 4th section!
 They were quite droopy in the morning!
 Here is the first curl! Not too bad for a sock!
 With the second sock out!
 And the top one... it didn't work as well as the bottom :(
 So we pulled it half up to hide the flatness on top!
 Doesn't she look so beautiful!
 More showing off the back!
 We added LOTS of hairspray and it still was flat by the time I picked her up from school... oh well!
We will have to try again another time!

No comments: