We had our Thanksgiving feast at the church again this year! It was really fun to get together with everyone! We had over 50 people there this year! It was lots of fun!
I stole these pictures from my friend Regan's blog... I am turning into quite the picture taking slacker! I will try to do better in the coming year! HAHAHA!!! We had 3 tables for food, an adult giant table and 2 kids tables!
We had a TON of food this year... even though we tried to lower the amount since there were so many left overs last year! We ended up with 4 turkeys and a ham! Two of the turkeys were really fancy - my friend April cooked them with the dark meat rolled inside the white meat (with spices and butter), and wrapped the whole thing in bacon! It was soooo good!!!
I here is our side dish table... excluding all the stuffing and potatoes that were on with the meat!
Rocio, Regan and Me smiling for the camera!
Another one... not sure why he kept taking pictures of us!
Jake, Josh, Tiffany and April... A little pre-Black Friday shopping thanks to iPhones!!!
Rachel and Tess playing on the stage!
Dessert time!
I hope that we can continue to have fun Thanksgiving dinners at the church! Although we might not be able to since we aren't technically "allowed" to have non-church gatherings at the church :-(
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!... And thanks for the pictures Regan!
No comments:
Post a Comment